On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? If you want to be happier, would you be interested in specific actions you can take right now to become happier? In this episode of The Live It Forward Show, Kent Julian discusses the importance of MOVING towards what you want in life and gives you 8 actions you can take starting TODAY to be happier.
And don’t forget, our podcast launch contest ends June 2, so don’t miss out on the great prizes you can win!
1. Welcome to the show.
2. Contest details.
3. Speak It Forward training details
4. Success Tip: “One step in the right direction is worth a hundred years of thinking about it.” —T. Harv Eker
5. How to be happier − 8 actions you can take TODAY:
- Stop worrying so much about what people think.
- Invest in yourself.
- Be consistent.
- Find work you love.
- See the glass half full.
- Serve and give.
- Focus on the now.
Tweet It ForwardHappiness is not a character trait; it’s a choice. Click To Tweet Holding onto a grudge doesn’t hurt the other person; it poisons you. Click To Tweet It’s impossible to be a happy fake. Click To Tweet
Episode Links and Resource
- Blog: Meditation or Moving Forward — Which is Best?
- Book: Secrets of a Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
- Want to get paid to speak? Speak It Forward Boot Camp (July 21-23)
- Join our contest
- Ask your question for a future episode
Thank You for Listening
We are very happy (pun intended) you joined us this week for The Live It Forward Show. Do you have feedback you’d like to share about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Live It Forward Show on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help with the ranking of the show, and I read every single one of them.
Until next time, LIVE and EARN IT FORWARD!