How to Be Happy Today
During the Thanksgiving holiday, we focus on being thankful, and rightfully so. Gratitude is such an attractive characteristic. But have you ever noticed how little emphasis is put on the first word in this holiday greeting: happy.
While happiness is similar to gratitude, it is not the same thing. In this episode, we examine what happiness is and 3 actions you can take today to be happier.
Purpose of this Episode
You can become happier today by taking a 3-F approach to happiness.
1) Gratitude — a feeling of thankfulness or appreciation
2) Happiness —the state of feeling happy
3) Joy — internal contentment, deep satisfaction and wellbeing
Joy and happiness are different.
- Joy comes more from within. It’s a result of accepting and embracing who you are, the reason you are here, and even the circumstances you are experiencing.
- Happiness tends to be externally triggered and is often associated with people, places, things, and experiences.
Tips Shared in this Episode
The 3-F approach to happiness…
1) Follow Through — how walking your talk leads to happiness.
2) Forgiveness — why forgiving others leads to personal joy.
3) Focus on the Now— how being present, even in tough times, makes your happier.
Tweet It ForwardYou can become happier today by taking 3-F approach to happiness. Click To Tweet Make the move from DREAM to DO. #LiveItForward #success Click To Tweet
Links Mentioned in this Episode
– Text the word FORWARD to 44222 to receive FREE 2-Page Guide entitled: 8 Actions You Can Take Today to Be Happier
– The DREAM to DO Experience at Kent Julian’s home on December 4-5 — Learn how to double, triple, and even quadruple your results without adding anything extra to your to-do list or any extra hours to your workweek — https://liveitforward.com/experience
Want To Book Your First Paid Speaking Engagement?
If you are interested in being a speaker either part-time or full-time, you have likely discovered that the hardest step to take is moving from FREE speeches or FEE speeches. If you are interested in doing more speaking and want to discover how to get paid to speak, I invite to you attend the next “Your First Paid Speech” Masterclass. In this masterclass, you’ll discover the steps to take to book your first paid speech and exactly how to take them. Click here for more details.
Thank You for Listening
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I’d be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: Grekov / 123RF Stock Photo