You CAN do what’s most important right now—GUARANTEED!
In Episode 004 of The Live It Forward Show, Kent Julian shares a simple, but powerful, 3-step process for focusing on what’s most important at any given moment—20/80 Thinking, the Reverse Pareto Principle, and Your 1% Advantage™.
And don’t forget, we are still running our podcast launch contest. There are some great prizes you can win!
1. Welcome to the show.
2. Contest details.
3. Success Tip: “The language we use to communicate with one another is like a knife. In the hands of a careful and skilled surgeon a knife can work to do great good. But in the hands of a careless or ignorant person a knife can cause great harm. Exactly as it is with our words.” —Unknown
4. How to watch your thoughts.
5. How to watch your words.
6. Three steps to help you focus on what is most important right now.
- Step 1: 20/80 Thinking.
- Step 2: The Reverse Pareto Principle.
- Step 3: Your 1% Advantage™.
Tweet It ForwardAlways build up. Never tear down. Click To Tweet Use your words wisely because they have the power to do great good or cause great harm. Click To Tweet
Episode Links and Resource
- Blog: Lead Your Life from Quiet
- Book: Procrastinate on Purpose
- Resource: Goal Getting
- Join our contest
- Ask your question for a future episode
Thank You for Listening
Thank you for joining me again this week. Do you have feedback you’d like to share about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Live It Forward Show on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help with the ranking of the show, and I read every single one of them.
Until next time, LIVE and EARN IT FORWARD!