FREE Shipping in the USA!
(Outside the USA? Contact us and include your shipping address for shipping prices.)
** Available in 7 Different Colors, including Ohio State University Colors. **
** Bulk Order Discounts Available **
Video Coaching Program
$97 / ONLY $47
Do you want to stop DREAMING and start DOING more in your life and career? Wouldn't it be nice to discover a simple approach that will empower you to this while also allowing you to invest in the people and things that matters most to you?
This is exactly what the GOAL-GETTING Video Coaching Program will equip you to do!
This 45-minute Video Coaching Program (5 short videos) shows you why:
- To-Do Lists are keeping you from what matters most
- Leading Your Life From Quiet creates ultimate focus and direction in your life and career
- Upside-down thinking leads to right-side-up living
- Only 1 thing matters at a time and how to know exactly what that 1 thing is
- You don't need an app to implement your Goal-Getting system
Specifically, after the Introduction Video shares the difference between goal setting and goal getting, this rest of this Video Coaching Program equips you with four principles that will help you move from just setting goals to achieving your goals:
- Principle #1 — It's Your Life. Create Your System.
- Principle #2 — Lead Your Life from Quiet.
- Principle #3 — The Reverse Pareto Principle.
- Principle #4 — Your 1 Percent Advantage.
BONUS #1: Downloadable PDF for taking notes, which also includes links to free resources to assist you with Goal Getting.
BONUS #2: 30-minute recorded Q&A session in which Kent answers specific questions about how he personally uses the Goal-Getting System to move from dream to do in both his life and work. Questions include:
- How to deal with fear in setting and achieving goals?
- How does goal getting look different for different personalities?
- What can you do when you feel overwhelmed by your To-Do list?
- How important is it to write S.M.A.R.T. goals?
- What's the best way to deal with procrastination?
- How can Evernote be used effectively in Goal Getting?
- How do you determine your most important goals?
- How to recognize the difference between an urgent-but-not-important opportunity and an important-but-not-urgent opportunity?
BONUS #3: A 6-minute video in which Kent shares his story about being an "at-risk" student and how one specific challenge from a caring adult led him to understand the power of goal getting.
Bottom line, this is unlike any goal-setting training you have experienced because the focus is not on goal setting, it's on GOAL GETTING!
FREE Shipping in the USA!
Outside the USA? Contact us and include your shipping address for shipping prices.
(Bulk Order Discounts Available)
If affirmations are so powerful, why don’t they work for most people?
In a word, most affirmations are “fake.” More specifically, they are fake to you, copy-and-pasted, like someone handing you their keys and sending you off to find a mysterious, hidden treasure. For affirmations to work, you must create them. This is the only way they become the keys that unlock the hidden treasure in your heart and soul.
Affirm Yourself will equip you to write personal affirmations that are authentic to you! It will help you discover the affirmations already inside of you and show you how to make them an integral part of your everyday life.
FEATURES: This book is about taking immediate action. Two features help you do this...
- This book gets right to the point. In fact, you can read it in 15 minutes or less (no joke) because it explains the entire process of writing personal affirmations in less than 10 pages.
- The rest of the book gives 30 different prompts for writing your personal affirmations. These prompts empower you to take action immediately so you can start using your personal affirmation right away.