True Success — The Power of Small Steps
True success is not born from one, big, lucky step. It’s birthed from daily, small, consistent steps.
Do you think big?
But most big ideas aren’t accomplished in the short-term. They take persistence over the long haul. And honestly, I sometimes struggle with this reality.
But over the years, I’ve learned to love the power of small steps. Small steps get you moving. Small steps allow you to see daily progress. You’re more likely to “stick with it” when you take small steps. And small steps, taken day-in and day-out, lead to big results and true success.
Have you found the same to be true for you? Have you discovered that small steps lead to big success?
This 45-minute Video Coaching Program (5 short videos) shows you why:
- To-Do Lists are keeping you from what matters most
- Leading Your Life From Quiet creates ultimate focus and direction in your life and career
- Upside-down thinking leads to right-side-up living
- Only 1 thing matters at a time and how to know exactly what that 1 thing is
- You don’t need an app to implement your Goal-Getting system
photo credit: 123rf.com/profile_linux87