Video Coaching Program
Move from DREAM to DO in your life and business by accomplishing results that matter most to you!
This 45-minute Video Coaching Program (5 short videos) shows you why:
- To-Do Lists are keeping you from what matters most
- Leading Your Life From Quiet creates ultimate focus and direction in your life and career
- Upside-down thinking leads to right-side-up living
- Only 1 thing matters at a time and how to know exactly what that 1 thing is
- You don't need an app to implement your Goal-Getting system
Specifically, after the Introduction Video shares the difference between goal setting and goal getting, this rest of this Video Coaching Program equips you with four principles that will help you move from just setting goals to achieving your goals:
- Principle #1 — It's Your Life. Create Your System.
- Principle #2 — Lead Your Life from Quiet.
- Principle #3 — The Reverse Pareto Principle.
- Principle #4 — Your 1 Percent Advantage.
BONUS #1: Downloadable PDF for taking notes, which also includes links to free resources to assist you with Goal Getting.
BONUS #2: 30-minute recorded Q&A session in which Kent answers specific questions about how he personally uses the Goal-Getting System to move from dream to do in both his life and work. Questions include:
- How to deal with fear in setting and achieving goals?
- How does goal getting look different for different personalities?
- What can you do when you feel overwhelmed by your To-Do list?
- How important is it to write S.M.A.R.T. goals?
- What's the best way to deal with procrastination?
- How can Evernote be used effectively in Goal Getting?
- How do you determine your most important goals?
- How to recognize the difference between an urgent-but-not-important opportunity and an important-but-not-urgent opportunity?
BONUS #3: A 6-minute video in which Kent shares his story about being an “at-risk” student and how one specific challenge from a caring adult led him to understand the power of goal getting.
Bottom line, this is unlike any goal-setting training you have experienced because the focus is not on goal setting, it's on GOAL GETTING!