Live Well, Give Well
Successful people live well and give well. What does living well and giving well have to do with performance and productivity? EVERYTHING!
In episode 045 of The Live It Forward Show, Kent Julian shares his top three takeaways from the 48 Days Mastermind weekend on live well, give well.
Live Well, Give Well
1. Welcome to the Show
2. Live Events
- Speak It Forward Bootcamp — July 20-22
- Killer Keynote Conference — July 18-19
- Live It Forward Conference — November 9-10 (Tentative)
- One-Day Gathering with Bruce Van Horne — This Spring
3. Three Mastermind Groups
- Speak It Forward Coaching and Mastermind Group
- 7X Mastermind Group
- 48 Days Mastermind Group
4. Performance and Productivity
- Success and significance are the same
- The most successful people live well and give well
5. My Top Three Takeaways from the 48 Days Mastermind Weekend
- Successful people don’t wait until they become successful to give
- Successful people understand that giving involves more than money
- Successful people learn how to receive, as well as give (often the hardest lesson)
Tweet It ForwardMoney doesn't change your heart, it magnifies what is already in your heart. #success #livewell #givewell Click To Tweet #Success and #significance are the same. Click To Tweet The most truly successful people have two things in common, they live well and give well. #liveitforward #success Click To Tweet Make the move from DREAM to DO. #LiveItForward #success Click To Tweet
Episode Links and Resources
- Ask your question for a future episode — email email@example.com
- Receive a personal shout-out when you leave a rating and review on iTunes
- Text FORWARD to 44222 and be the first to receive event alerts
Thank You for Listening
Thank you for listening to this episode of The Live It Forward Show. Do you have any feedback, questions, or ideas? Feel free to leave a note in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help with the ranking of the show, and I read every single one of them. Kindly leave an honest rating and review for The Live It Forward Show on iTunes.
Until next time, continue to move from DREAM to DO in your life and calling. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: 1933994 / Stock Unlimited