The #1 Secret to Success That You Can Start Using Instantly
Kent Julian has discovered a secret to success that will help you take a huge stride toward moving from DREAM to DO. And the best part about this secret is you can start using it today! The secret is all about effectively reaching out to others who have become successful and finding out how they did it.
In episode 032 of The Live it Forward Show, Kent Julian shares insider information about Reverse Interviewing and how it can help you move from DREAM to DO. If you want to be successful in your life and business, this episode is definitely for you!
Show Notes – The #1 Secret to Success That You Can Start Using Instantly
1. Welcome to the show.
2. Kent gives a quick update about his most recent speaking events.
3. Kent shares how he became successful in the following areas of his life:
- Youth pastor
- Starting his own business
4. The reverse interview concept:
- Reach out to others who have become successful and learn what they did and how they did it.
5. Three elements to a reverse interview:
- Ask pre-planned questions
- Seek advice
- Get referrals
- Show up 10-15 minutes early
- Respect the person’s time
- Pay for the person’s meal
- Send a handwritten thank-you note afterwards
- Follow through with the advice you receive and let the person know how it goes
Tweet It ForwardReverse interviewing is the #1 secret to #success that you can use immediately. #liveitforward Click To Tweet Who have you reverse interviewed recently?#secrettosuccess #liveitforward Click To Tweet Make the move from DREAM to DO. #LiveItForward #success Click To Tweet
Episode Links and Resources
- Ask your question for a future episode — email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive a personal shout-out when you leave a rating and review on iTunes
- Would you like to become a speaker? Check out Speak It Forward
- Share your email on the Speak It Forward page and be the first to receive information about the next Speak it Forward bootcamp
Thank You for Listening
Thank you for listening to this episode of The Live It Forward Show. Do you have any feedback, questions, or ideas? Feel free to leave a note in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help with the ranking of the show, and I read every single one of them. Kindly leave an honest rating and review for The Live It Forward Show on iTunes.
Until next time, continue to move from DREAM to DO in your life and calling. #LiveItForward