1 Goal-Setting Idea to Guarantee You Accomplish What Matters Most to You
Many of us will start this week traveling the path to reach our goals for the new year. As you begin your journey, here is one goal-setting idea that can guarantee you accomplish what matters most to you.
In episode 041 of The Live It Forward Show, Kent Julian shares how the power of periodization will help you accomplish your 1% advantage and reach your most important goals.
Show Notes – 1 Goal-Setting Idea to Guarantee You Accomplish What Matters Most to You
1. Welcome to the Show
2. 1 Idea — Identifying and implementing your 1% advantage
- Stop creating a to-do list
- Start creating a 20 – 80 list
4. Identify Your 1% Advantage
- This is where you identify your magic
- Not too many — 1 to 3
- Good Idea: 1 personal, 1 relational, 1 career/business
5. Implement Your 1% Advantage
- This is where the magic happens
- Periodization — define
- Periodization — story
- Periodization — 12 weeks
- Periodization magic — 3 hours and 20 minutes a week per 12 weeks = 40 hour work week
6. Live It Forward Advance Deep Dive (January 9 – March 31)
- Move from DREAM to DO…this training is all about performance and productivity
- You will learn how to create time and space to accomplish what matters most to you
- You will learn a performance and productivity system that works in real life
Tweet It ForwardOut of all the #goals you have, what is the 1 that means the MOST to you? #success #priorities #productivity Click To Tweet Make the move from DREAM to DO. #LiveItForward #success Click To Tweet
Episode Links and Resources
- Ask your question for a future episode — email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive a personal shout-out when you leave a rating and review on iTunes
- Live It Forward ADVANCE Deep Dive (January 9 – March 31)
- The Best Idea To Improve Productivity and Move From Dream to Do in 2017
Thank You for Listening
Thank you for listening to this episode of The Live It Forward Show. Do you have any feedback, questions, or ideas? Feel free to leave a note in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help with the ranking of the show, and I read every single one of them. Kindly leave an honest rating and review for The Live It Forward Show on iTunes.
Until next time, continue to move from DREAM to DO in your life and calling. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: andrewlex / 123RF Stock Photo