LIF 116 – The Best Idea on the Power of Focus
Last week we kicked off our Summer Shorts series where we are taking a quick look at some of the most common questions people ask about moving from DREAM to DO in their life, business, and calling.
- Here’s what we’ve covered so far: Episode 115 — How to Find Your Passion
Today, we look at how to get the power of focus working for you.
A lot has been written on the power of focus, including a best-selling book by that title, but do we really need to read an entire book to learn how to focus better?
In this episode, we’ll take a quick look at three things:
- Why the power of focus is so important
- One idea that will help you stay focused on what matters most to you
- How you can apply this one idea to your life immediately
Purpose of this Episode
- Why focus is so important — it’s about investing in your most precious asset (aka time).
- One powerful idea on how to focus on what matters most to you — write a brief review of the first half of your year and a simple game plan for the second half of your year.
- How to apply this one idea to get the power of focus working for you — 3 strategies.
Call to Action
Take 10-15 minutes TODAY to write a brief review of the first half of your year and a simple game plan for the second half of your year. Next, use one of the 3 strategies talked about in this episode to keep your game plan in front of you during the second half of the year.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Rating & Reviews on iTunes
- The Paid to Speak Conference at the John C. Maxwell Leadership Center (August 23-25, 2018) — https://paidtospeakconference.com
- 9 Ways to Get Paid to Speak (FREE PDF Resource)
Tweet It ForwardOne powerful idea for staying focused on what matters most to you! Click To Tweet Make the move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business! #LiveItForward #success Click To Tweet
Thank You for Listening
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I’d be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: scyther5 / 123RF Stock Photo