LIF 089 – E+R=O – How to Guarantee Opportunity Knocks for You
Opportunity knocks and expands like magic when you live E+R=O!
The opposite is also true. When you refuse to live E+R=O and instead live E=O, opportunity shrinks away from you and your options become limited.
This is the first of two episodes in which we examine how living E+R=O (event + RESPONSE = outcome) works to expand your opportunities in life and business.
Purpose of this Episode
You can guarantee opportunity knocks and expands for you in your life and business by living E+R=O and paying close attention to the 4 Fence Posts of Response-ABILITY.
Tips Shared in this Episode
In this episode, I answer the following questions…
1) What is E+R=O?
2) What is E=O?
3) What are the 4 Fence Posts of Response-ABILITY?
4) How can you guarantee opportunity knocks and expands for you by paying attention to the 4 Fence Posts of Response-ABILITY?
Links Mentioned in this Episode
– The Success Principles by Jack Canfield — Jack shares how he learned E+R=O from one of his mentors, Dr. Robert Resnick (BTW, The Success Principles is an excellent read and one of my all-time favorite books).
– Who Wants To Be Normal, Anyway?! by Kent Julian — In this book, I share the difference between E=O and E+R=O, and then spend four chapters explaining the 4 Fence Posts of 100% Response-ABILITY.
– Text the word FORWARD to 44222 to get the SLIDES on the 4 Fence Posts of Response-ABILITY from Kent’s keynote presentation.
Tweet It ForwardOpportunity knocks and expands like magic when you live E+R=O Click To Tweet Make the move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business! #LiveItForward #success Click To Tweet
Want To Book Your First Paid Speaking Engagement?
If you are interested in being a speaker either part-time or full-time, you have likely discovered that the hardest step to take is moving from FREE speeches or FEE speeches. If you are interested in doing more speaking and want to discover how to get paid to speak, I invite to you attend the next “Your First Paid Speech” Masterclass. In this masterclass, you’ll discover the steps to take to book your first paid speech and exactly how to take them. Click here for more details.
Thank You for Listening
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I’d be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: stevanovicigor / 123RF Stock Photo