The Best Idea to Improve Productivity and Move from DREAM to DO in 2017
Productivity is not about getting more things done. It’s about getting what matters most done. With a new year quickly approaching, you may be wondering how you are going to get the MOST out of 2017. The secret is found in the Pareto Principle.
In episode 040 of The Live It Forward Show, Kent Julian explains how to focus on the 20 percent of your efforts that produce 80 percent of your results. If you want to increase your productivity and move from DREAM to DO in 2017, this episode is definitely for you!
Show Notes – The Best Idea to Improve Productivity and Move from DREAM to DO in 2017
1. Welcome to the Show
2. Shout Outs
3. Best Idea
- STOP doing a to-do list
- START doing a 20 – 80 list
4. The Pareto Principle
- 20% efforts = 80% results
- Block out time to focus on your 20%
- Productivity isn’t about getting more things done, it’s about getting what matters most done
6. Live It Forward Advance Deep Dive (January 9 – March 31)
- You will move from DREAM to DO…this training is all about performance and productivity
- You will discover how to create time and space to accomplish what matters most to you
- You will learn a performance and productivity system that works in real life
Tweet It Forward#Productivity is not about getting more things done. It's about getting what matters most done. Click To Tweet 20% of your efforts produce 80% of your results. What's on your 20% list? #productivity #paretoprinciple Click To Tweet Make the move from DREAM to DO. #LiveItForward #success Click To Tweet
Episode Links and Resources
- Ask your question for a future episode — email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive a personal shout-out when you leave a rating and review on iTunes
- Live It Forward ADVANCE Deep Dive (January 9 – March 31)
- Erin Casey — Explore. Network. Write.
- Jeff McManus — Developing Weeders to Leaders
Thank You for Listening
Thank you for listening to this episode of The Live It Forward Show. Do you have any feedback, questions, or ideas? Feel free to leave a note in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help with the ranking of the show, and I read every single one of them. Kindly leave an honest rating and review for The Live It Forward Show on iTunes.
Until next time, continue to move from DREAM to DO in your life and calling. #LiveItForward