Do you ever get stuck making a decision when your choices are unclear? In this episode of The Live It Forward Show, Kent Julian answers three specific questions about how to make a good decision even when your next steps are uncertain.
Additionally, he shares a hilarious story about Barry Manilow and cinnamon rolls that reveals a success principle you’ll never forget: Big is Little and Little is Big.
This is a fun episode. Enjoy!
1. Welcome to the show.
2. Contest details.
3. Success Tip: “Watch the little things. A small leak will sink a big ship.” —Benjamin Franklin
4. “Big is Little and Little is Big.” —Kent Julian
5. Barry Manilow vs. a cinnamon roll.
6. Question: How do you start when you don’t have all the answers?
7. Question: How do you decide which idea is the right one to pursue?
8. Question: How do you keep from getting stressed out when you’re not achieving the results you want to achieve in order to live your dream life?
Tweet It ForwardWatch the little things. A small leak will sink a big ship. —Benjamin Franklin Click To Tweet There is no downside to moving forward. Click To Tweet Focus on the results of accomplishing the right activities and not just the finished product. Click To Tweet
Episode Links and Resource
- Blog: Lead Your Life from Quiet
- Book: StrengthsFinder 2.0
- Personality Profile: DiSC
- Join our contest
- Ask your question for a future episode
Thank You for Listening
Thank you for joining me this week. Do you have feedback about this episode you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, I’d be honored if you share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Live It Forward Show on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are greatly appreciated and extremely helpful! They help with the rankings of the show, and I read every single one of them.
Until next time, LIVE and EARN IT FORWARD!