LIF 120 – The Fastest Way to Trash Your Confidence
We are in the middle of our Summer Shorts series where we are taking quick looks at the most common questions people ask about moving from DREAM to DO in their life, business, and calling.
So far we’ve covered:
- Episode 115 — How to Find Your Passion
- Episode 116 — The Best Idea on the Power of Focus
- Episode 117 — How to Shorten Your Runway to Success
- Episode 118 — How to Get and Stay Motivated
- Episode 119 — How to Find a Mentor
In this episode, we focus on how to build confidence. But instead of taking the normal path of listing out steps for how to build confidence, we’re going after the #1 villain that’s out to destroy your confidence. This scoundrel disguises himself as a friend; but in reality, he is a fiend.
Purpose of this Episode
You can build your self-confidence by protecting yourself against the #1 villain that is out to trash your confidence: the Comparison Game
7 Quick Hacks to Stop the Comparison Game
- Start your day right.
- Remind yourself that it’s just a highlight reel.
- Count your blessings.
- Become an encourager.
- When it gets bad, take a walk or run.
- When it gets really bad, take extreme action.
- Learn to compare yourself with yourself.
Call to Action
Pick one of the quick hacks mentioned in this episode and practice it every time you’re tempted to compare yourself with someone else this week.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Rating & Reviews on iTunes
- The PAID TO SPEAK Conference at the John C. Maxwell Leadership Center (August 23-25, 2018) — https://paidtospeakconference.com
- 9 Ways to Get Paid to Speak (FREE PDF Resource)
Tweet It ForwardBeware of this villain! He is out to destroy your confidence! Click To Tweet Make the move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business! #LiveItForward #success Click To Tweet
Thank You for Listening
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I’d be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: yarruta / 123RF Stock Photo