LIF 118 – How to Get Motivated (and Stay Motivated)
We are in the midst of our Summer Shorts series where we are taking quick looks at some of the most common questions people ask about moving from DREAM to DO in their life, business, and calling.
So far we’ve covered:
- Episode 115 — How to Find Your Passion
- Episode 116 — The Best Idea on the Power of Focus
- Episode 117 — How to Shorten Your Runway to Success
In this episode, we cover a significant DREAM to DO roadblock for many people—how to get motivated, and even more importantly, how to stay motivated. If you struggle with knowing how to motivate yourself, this episode is for you!
Purpose of this Episode
When it comes to how to get motivated and how to stay motivated, reverse the typical (but wrong) motivation equation.
Tips Shared In This Episode
- Most common equation about motivation.
- Reverse the equation.
- BONUS: Reward your reversal.
Call to Action
Get motivated and stay motivated this week by reversing the typical motivation equation.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Rating & Reviews on iTunes
- The PAID TO SPEAK Conference at the John C. Maxwell Leadership Center (August 23-25, 2018) — https://paidtospeakconference.com
- 9 Ways to Get Paid to Speak (FREE PDF Resource)
Tweet It ForwardReverse the typical motivation equation if you want to get motivated and stay motivated! Click To Tweet Make the move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business! #LiveItForward #success Click To Tweet
Thank You for Listening
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I’d be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: sorranop01 / 123RF Stock Photo