The 1 Thing You Must Have If You Want to Achieve Your Goals
As January is quickly approaching, you may be thinking of your goals for the new year. Your goals may include getting healthy, spending more time with family, or saving money. Whatever your goals may be, there is one thing you must have in order to achieve them, self-discipline. Without self-discipline, your goals don’t mean squat! The question is, how do we develop our self-discipline?
In episode 036 of The Live It Forward Show, Kent Julian shares how to develop your self-discipline so that you can achieve your goals.
Show Notes – The 1 Thing You Must Have If You Want to Achieve Your Goals
1. Welcome to the show.
2. Response to LIF 035 — Three Strange Things To Be Thankful For
- Hard Times
- The 1 thing you must have in order to achieve your goals
- You are responsible for yourself
4. How to develop more self-discipline
- Be honest with yourself — E+R=O
- Create a habits list
- Pay, then play
- Helping hands — Mastermind group
- Bonus : The most important promises you make are to yourself
- Move from DREAM to DO…it’s all about purpose, performance, and productivity
- Performance and Productivity — Don’t work in real life
- Performance and productivity — It’s not about getting more stuff done, but getting what matters most done
- Create time and space for you
- It works in REAL life
Tweet It ForwardThe most important promises you make are to YOURSELF. #selfdiscipline #goals Click To Tweet PAY, then PLAY. #goals #success #priorities Click To Tweet Make the move from DREAM to DO. #LiveItForward #success Click To Tweet
Episode Links and Resources
- Ask your question for a future episode — email email@example.com
- Receive a personal shout-out when you leave a rating and review on iTunes
- Live It Forward ADVANCE Deep Dive
- Click here to get your E+R=O Wristband
Thank You for Listening
Thank you for listening to this episode of The Live It Forward Show. Do you have any feedback, questions, or ideas? Feel free to leave a note in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help with the ranking of the show, and I read every single one of them. Kindly leave an honest rating and review for The Live It Forward Show on iTunes.
Until next time, continue to move from DREAM to DO in your life and calling. #LiveItForward