Did you realize that knowing how to say NO is likely more important to your success than knowing how to say YES? The more success you experience, the more requests you will receive. This means if you get good at something and you have a heart to serve others, your plate will become full very quickly. When that happens, if you say YES to everything that comes your way, you will eventually crowd out the things that are most important.
See why knowing how to say NO and back it up is so important to your success? Remember, the enemy of the best is not the bad, but the good.
In Episode 013 of The Live It Forward Show, Kent Julian shares six ideas that will help you develop the skill of how to say NO to all those things that come your way that might be good, but are not best.
1. Welcome to the show.
2. Get Paid to Speak—Speak It Forward Boot Camp.
3. Success Tip: “The enemy of the best is usually not the bad but the good.” —Unknown
- Personal life examples
- Relationship examples
4. How to Say NO to Good Things so You Can Say YES to the Best Things:
- No Complexity
- No Overcommitment
- No Excuses or Over-Explaining
- No Lies
- No Second Guessing
- No Guilt
Tweet It ForwardTune in to discover how to say NO to good things so you can say YES to the best things. Click To Tweet The enemy of the best is not the bad but the good. Click To Tweet Don’t let other people’s plans for your life become your plans for your life out of guilt. Click To Tweet Make the move from DREAM to DO. #LiveItForward Click To Tweet
Episode Links and Resource
- Live Your Best Life NOW Video Coaching Program — Discover your purpose and develop your Envision It Forward COMPASS and Aim It Forward MAP
- Goal Getting Video Coaching Program — Set and ACCOMPLISH your goals!
- The Five Love Languages — by Gary Chapman
- Want to get paid to speak? Speak It Forward Boot Camp
- Ask your question for a future episode — email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You for Listening
Thank you for listening to The Live It Forward Show. Do you have any feedback, questions, or ideas about this episode? Feel free to leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking on one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Also, ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help with the ranking of the show, and I read every single one of them. So please leave an honest rating and review for The Live It Forward Show on iTunes.
Until next time, my hope is that you will continue to move from DREAM to DO. Always remember, I’m here to help you along your journey! #LiveItForward