Life happens! And when it does, confusion and chaos often follow. But it doesn’t have to be this way. You can stay focused on what matters most even when life throws you a curve ball.
In Episode 010 of The Live It Forward Show, Kent Julian goes deeper with E+R=O and gives examples of how staying focused on your attitude, actions, articulation, and associations empower you to live it forward even when life happens to you. If you’re in the midst of a challenging situation, this episode will definitely help you keep moving forward!
One more thing. Don’t forget that the podcast launch contest ends tomorrow (June 2), so if you were waiting for the last minute to enter, THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE LAST MINUTE! Enter now to secure your chance to win one of our great prizes.
1. Welcome to the show.
2. Reminder: Contest ends June 2.
3. Get Paid to Speak—Speak It Forward Boot Camp.
4. Success Tip: “The best leaders treat their best people the best.” —Kent Julian
5. Kent’s favorite “question”—Jeff stated: “I have no question. I enjoy Kent’s take on everything.”
6. John asked: “How to make money as a speaker?”
- Start with you.
- Find people who hire speakers.
- Communicate with people who hire speakers in the way they want to receive communication.
7. Pamela asked: “How do I stay focused when life happens?”
- Start by asking: “Is life happing to me or am I making this happen to my life?”
- Next, if life really his happening to you, embrace E+R=O and the 4 Fence Posts of 100 Percent Responsibility
8. Danielle wanted recommendations on Inspirational Books
- Text the word FORWARD to 44222 to receive a list of 10 of Kent’s favorite inspirational books.
Tweet It ForwardThe best leaders treat their best people the best. Click To Tweet When life happens to you, the first question to ask is: Did I make this happen? Click To Tweet Hear @KentJulian #sing 'Little White Pony' and 'See The Bear' - #goodtunes #goodtimes #funny Click To Tweet Text FORWARD to 44222 for a list of 10 highly-recommended inspirational books! Click To Tweet Make the move from DREAM to DO. #LiveItForward Click To Tweet
Episode Links and Resource
- Want to get paid to speak? Speak It Forward Boot Camp (July 21-23)
- Join our contest
- Music Video: Life Happens
- Text FORWARD to 44222 for a list of 10 highly-recommended inspirational books
- Ask your question for a future episode — email email@example.com
Thank You for Listening
Thank you for joining us for another episode of The Live It Forward Show. Do you have feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking on one of the tweets above.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Live It Forward Show on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help with the ranking of the show, and I read every single one of them.
Until next time, continue to move from DREAM to DO. #LiveItForward