If a picture paints 1,000 words…you can paint one million words if you add a classic Supertramp song and show over 30 family photos in 15 seconds.
Like you, the Julian family experienced a lot this past year:
- McKenzie and Kelsey playing soccer
- Chris traveling to Europe
- Academic honors
- School musical for Chris
- Swim team
- Major house damage and repairs
- Outstanding family trip to San Francisco and Huntington Beach
- Georgia Tech football games
- Our favorite baseball team winning the World Series (i.e. Red Sox)
- 5k races together
- Carrie Underwood’s Grammy nominated dobro player giving a concert in the living room of our home (it was Chad Jeffers second time – see video from his first visit here)
- The sudden death of my father and the opportunity to honor his life
- Christmas caning (you have to see it to believe it)
Here’s a 15 second glimpse of everything stated above. We hope it paints a million words for you!