About two weeks ago, I hosted two conferences: the Killer Keynote Conference and the Paid to Speak Conference. Both conferences are designed to help aspiring speakers move from DREAM to DO. During our 5 days together, we addressed topics like:
- The characteristics of effective communication
- How to create an engaging experience instead of just another boring speech
- How to determine your speaking niche
- How to develop a solid brand as a speaker
- How to be a motivational speaker who delivers great content
- How to serve and add value to your audience and decision-makers
- How to effectively market your speaking services
- How to get paid to speak
Bottom line, whether we were talking about how to be a motivational speaker who delivers solid content or how to effectively market one's speaking service, the #1 goal of Killer Keynote and the Paid to Speak Conferences was to equip people to experience real success and profit as speakers.
A Look Inside
The Live It Forward Office is swamped this week as we follow up with attendees, read their evaluations, and look forward to the future. All this to say, the weeks following two major events like the Killer Keynote and Paid to Speak Conferences always prove to be challenging and full.
Therefore, instead of writing a blog, I'm going to do something that I think will serve you better. I'm sure you heard the saying: "A picture paints 1,000 words." Well, my good friend Jodey Smith took some great pictures during both conferences that I want to share with you. Enjoy the slide carousel below.