LIF 126 – A Gift That Really Makes an Impact
I dropped the ball. Seriously, I really messed up.
But through my mistake, I learned just how much a special birthday letter I give to each of my children means to them (and to me).
Purpose of this Episode
You can positively influence the most important people in your life with this special gift idea. And as a side benefit, this birthday letter will impact you as much as it impacts the receiver.
Tips Shared in this Episode
When giving this special birthday letter, here are a few guidelines to follow:
- Be consistent. To make the greatest impact, write a birthday letter every year.
- Make your birthday letters thematic. It’s easier to organize your thoughts when you use a theme.
- The first year you write a birthday letter, include a “Treasure Box” as a gift. This will be a place for the gift receiver to keep all the birthday letters you write to him or her.
- If you mistakenly forget to write a birthday letter one year, be quick to apologize.
Call to Action
- Set a goal to start writing a birthday letter and give it as a gift this year to someone who is important to you.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- – The PAID TO SPEAK Conference (September 26-28) and Killer Keynote Conferences (September 24-25) is being at the John C. Maxwell Leadership Center. For more information and to register, visit: https://paidtospeakconference.com
Tweet It ForwardHere’s a gift idea that will positively impacts the giver as much as the receiver! #DREAMtoDO #LiveItForward Click To Tweet
Thank You for Listening
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I’d be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: vadimgozhda / 123RF Stock Photo