LIF 114 – How to Create a Priority Pipeline
Most personal development experts focus on personal development strategies like crafting a purpose statement, defining values, setting goals, and creating positive habits. Yet few talk about the importance of creating a Priority Pipeline.
In today’s episode, Kent shares about the power of a Priority Pipeline, both how to create one and how to use it in your life and business.
Purpose of this Episode
You can make better decisions about your life and business by creating your Priority Pipeline.
Tips Shared in this Episode
Question 1: What’s the difference between purpose, priorities, and values?
- COMPASS = Your True North
- Purpose, Priority Pipeline, and Values = Who I Am and Why I’m Here
- Personality Traits and Strongest Talents = How I’m Wired and What I Do Best
- X Marks the Spot = Where I Feel Called to Go in Life and Business
Question 2: How do you create your Priority Pipeline?
Question 3: How do you use your Priority Pipeline?
Call to Action
Create your own Priority Pipeline as a tool for making better decisions about your life and business.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Rating & Reviews on iTunes
- Choose Your Best Life Now Video Coaching Program
- The Paid to Speak Conference at the John C. Maxwell Leadership Center (August 23-25, 2018) — https://paidtospeakconference.com
Tweet It ForwardYou can make better decisions faster about your life and business by creating your priority pipeline. Click To Tweet Make the move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business! #LiveItForward #success Click To Tweet
Thank You for Listening
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I’d be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: currahee / 123RF Stock Photo