LIF 108 - Power Questions: What Step Will I Take Today?
This is the fifth episode in our Power Questions series. Here are the Power Questions we’ve covered so far:
- Episode 104 — “What Does This Make Possible?”
- Episode 105 — “How Do I Live Into My Full Potential?”
- Episode 106 — “Do the Best People in My Life Get the Best from Me?”
- Episode 107 — “How Will I Run AT This Decision?”
As a reminder, Power Questions are questions that cause you to:
- Think more deeply about what truly matters in your life and work
- Take action so that you Live It Forward and move from DREAM to DO
Purpose of this Episode
You can continually improve your life and become your best self by asking yourself the Power Question: “What Step Will I Take Today?"
To best utilize this power question, you should ask yourself two questions each day:
- What is most important? (Today? This week? This month? This year?)
- What step will I take today to live it forward with what is most important?
A clarifying question to ask as well is:
- What’s my logical next step?
Tips Shared in this Episode
- What makes this question a Power Question
- How to best use this Power Question
- When to use this Power Question
- A real-life example of this Power Question in action
Links Mentioned in this Episode
Tweet It Forward
Thank You for Listening
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I'd be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: linux87 / 123RF Stock Photo