Hidden Secret to Success #12 – Time Management Tips that You Haven’t Heard Before
Some people waste it. Others complain they can’t find enough of it. Still others try to manage every second of it.
When it comes to time management tips, you’ve probably heard the common strategies like eliminate distractions, work from a clean desk and don’t multitask. But in episode 077 of The Live It Forward Show, you’ll learn 4 time management tips you haven’t heard before.
Hidden Secret to Success #11 – How to Find a Mentor
1. Welcome to the Show
2. Summer Podcast Series — Hidden Secrets to Success
- Hidden Secret to Success #1 — Undiscovered Jewels
- Hidden Secret to Success #2 — What’s Better Than Perfection
- Hidden Secret to Success #3 — Your Second Most Important Sprint
- Hidden Secret to Success #4 — What’s Just as Important as Your To-Do List
- Hidden Secret to Success #5 — Your Competitive Advantage
- Hidden Secret to Success #6 — The First Chapter in the Book of Success
- Hidden Secret to Success #7 — Compensation Theory
- Hidden Secret to Success #8 — Direction Determines Destiny
- Hidden Secret to Success #9 — The #1 Blind Spot to Your Continued Success
- Hidden Secret to Success #10— The Greatest Way to Grow People (and Your Tribe)
- Hidden Secret to Success #11— How to Find a Mentor
3. Common Time Management Tips
- Eliminate distractions
- Don’t multitask
- Work from a to-do list or plan
- Clean your desk
4. Time Management Tips that You Haven’t Heard Before
- Focus First on Priorities, Second on Time Management
- Create Time and Space to Lead Your Life from Quiet
- Reverse the Pareto Principle
- 20% of your activities produce 80% of the results.
- Your 1 Percentage Advantage
- Book: The One Thing
We are launching a 6-week Masterclass: How to Land Your First $750 Speaking Engagement without Having A Huge Platform or Being a Best-Selling Author. This 6-week Masterclass will help you answer the following questions:
- How to Decide What to Do First as a Newbie Speaker
- How to Pick a Topic that Will Get Booked
- How to Find Your Ideal Audience
- How to Find and Get Noticed by the People Who Hire Speakers for Your Ideal Audience
- How to Stand Out from Other Speakers with Similar Messages
- How to Set Fees Without Underselling Yourself
More information is coming next week!
Tweet It ForwardDon't manage your time, manage your priorities. #productivity #timemanagement #FromDREAMtoDO Click To Tweet Create time and space to lead your life from quiet. #leadership #FromDREAMtoDO Click To Tweet Focus first on #priorities, second on #timemanagement. #productivity #LiveItForward #FromDREAMtoDO Click To Tweet Make the move from DREAM to DO. #LiveItForward #success Click To Tweet
Episode Links and Resources
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your podcast suggestions, future topic ideas, and views.
- Receive a personal shout-out when you leave a rating and review on iTunes. Here’s how!
Thank You for Listening
Did you like this episode? I’d love to hear from you! Here’s how to leave a rating and review on iTunes. Additionally, when leaving a rating and review on iTunes, be sure to include your name and website so I can give you a shout out on the show and link to your website in our show notes.
If you enjoyed this episode, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
We are currently at 108 reviews. Thank you!!! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help with the ranking of the show, and I read every single one of them. Kindly leave an honest rating and review for The Live It Forward Show on iTunes.
Until next time, continue to move from DREAM to DO in your life and calling. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: fotovika / 123RF Stock Photo