Do you love good quotes about life as much as I do?
Good quotes about life cause us to look at things in a new way. Good quotes about life challenge us to think differently. And the best motivational quotes about life inspire us to consider new possibilities.
I am a quote collector and have collected pages and pages of inspirational quotes. Here are 10 of my favorite quotes about life that have pushed me to think differently and moved me to action.
10 Quotes About Life
- The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him, he is always doing both. —James Michener
- What you believe in is evident by how you live, not just by what you say. —Ken Davis
- Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what is still possible for you to do. —Pope John XXIII
- You cannot hire other people to do your pushups for you. —Jim Rohn
- An investment in yourself always pays the best interest. —Ben Franklin
- Everyone has the power of greatness; not fame, but greatness. Because greatness is determined by service. —Martin Luther King, Jr.
- If you’re crazy enough to do what you love for a living, then you’re bound to create a life that matters! —Herb Kelleher
- Ideas are a dime a dozen. People who implement ideas are priceless. —Mary Kay Ash
- The key to success is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities. —Stephen Covey
- Normal people don’t make history! —Kent Julian (That’s right, I’m quoting myself, but it is still one of my favorite sayings.)
I hope these quotes not only inspire you but move you to action!
Photography Copyright: 123 RF Photos / dmitry256
Mojo is a funny thing. It is key to high performance and productivity, yet it can come and go without much notice.
When you do lose your motivation, have you ever wondered how to get it back?
Getting your drive back is not as hard as you might think. However, it does require a counterintuitive approach. If you have lost your mojo, this free resource shares two easy steps you can take to get fired up again.