LIF 131 – You ARE Still in Charge
We all face significant challenges in life.
How can you build the courage and resiliency you need to effectively face your challenges?
In this special episode, I share from my heart how to best deal with the most challenges of life.
Purpose of this Episode
You CAN deal with the most challenging events in your life by living E+R=O.
Ideas Shared in this Episode
1) I share how the coronavirus pandemic is impacting my personal speaking business as well as the speaking industry as a whole
- Speaking engagements being postponed
- Speaking engagements being canceled
- The impact goes far beyond my speaking business
2) How to build your resiliency and courage
- Deemphasize what you cannot control (see #3 below)
- Focus on what you can control (see #4 below)
3) Deemphasize what you CANNOT control — the UN’s
- UNcontrollable Circumstances
- UNexplainable Problems
- UNchangeable Situations
- SPECIAL WEBPAGE AND VIDEO mentioned in this episode
4) Focus on what you CAN control — E+R=O
- E=O mindset leads to being a victim and guarantees failure
- E+R=O mindset leads to being response-ABLE
Call to Action
Thank You for Listening
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I’d be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward