LIF 124 – Now It’s Time to Say Goodbye
In this, the final episode of the Live It Forward Show, we take a look at what it means to move from DREAM to DO and describe what it takes to Live It Forward into your best life and calling.
Purpose of this Episode
To share one final dose of inspiration, a few real-life success strategies, and maybe even that kick in the rear end that we all need to Live It Forward into our best life and calling.
Tips Shared in this Episode
- To Live It Forward means that you have a clear picture of what you want your life to look like and each day you take steps to bring that picture into reality.
- To Live It Forward means that you cannot get stuck in the past — past glories or past defeats cannot hold you back.
- To Live It Forward means that you cannot just live FOR the moment.
- To Live It Forward means that you live IN the moment with a clear vision of your future.
Call to Action
- Continue to listen to the Live It Forward Show. Go back and start listening to each episode starting with Episode 001. Listen to one episode per week and, over the next 2.5 years, you will re-listen to every episode and know even better how to move from DREAM to DO.
- If you’d like information on Kent’s new PAID TO SPEAK podcast (when it become available), email Kent at firstname.lastname@example.org and write “paid to speak podcast” in the subject line.
Tweet It ForwardHow to Live It Forward into your best life and calling! Click To Tweet
Thank You for Listening
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I’d be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: punyavee / 123RF Stock Photo