LIF 103 – The Big Leap #8 – Ultimate Success!
The message of The Big Leap, by Gay Hendricks, ties into the DREAM-to-DO message Kent shares on this podcast. That’s why we’ve created a 7-part series to talk about what it takes to make the “The Big Leap” in your life, relationships, and career.
In this bonus episode of The Big Leap series, Kent shares a brief review of the entire book and ends with a few final thoughts as to what it takes to make The Big Leap.
Purpose of this Episode
You can remove the last obstacle to your ultimate success and live in your Zone of Genius by taking The Big Leap.
Review of previous Big Leap episodes:
- Episode 096 — Defining the Upper Limit Problem and how it works
- Episode 097 — Hidden barriers that hold us back and how to dissolve them
- Episode 098 — How to spot Upper Limit Behavior in your daily life
- Episode 099 —Confronting Your Fear with Your Zone of Genius
- Episode 100 —How to Discover Your Zone of Genius
- Episode 101 —Living in Your Zone of Genius
- Episode 102 — Solving the Relationship Problem
Tips Shared in this Episode
1) What is the Upper Limit Problem
2) Four hidden barriers holding you back and how they translate into Upper Limit behavior
3) How to dissolve the Upper Limit Problem and spiral up into your Zone of Genius
4) Final Thoughts…
- Moment by moment
- Playful and joyful wonder
- True success
Links Mentioned in this Episode
– https://liveitforward.com/big-leap — for a content-rich PDF outline of all the Episodes in “The Big Leap” series.
– The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
– The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
– Rating & Reviews on iTunes
Tweet It Forward6 suggestions for solving THE relationship problem most successful people face. Click To Tweet Make the move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business! #LiveItForward #success Click To Tweet
Thank You for Listening
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I’d be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: yuriisokolov / 123RF Stock Photo