LIF 101 – The Big Leap #6 – Living in Your Zone of Genius
The message of The Big Leap, by Gay Hendricks, ties into the DREAM-to-DO message Kent shares on this podcast so well that we have created a 7-part series to talk about what it takes to make the “The Big Leap” in our lives, relationships, and careers.
Kent started The Big Leap series in Episode 096 and 097 by defining the Upper Limit Problem and examining its flawed foundation. In Episode 098, he showed us how to spot Upper Limit Behavior and what steps to take to dissolve it in our daily lives. Then, in Episode 099 and 100, Kent talked about confronting your fear with your Zone of Genius and how asking the right questions can lead you into your Zone of Genius.
In this episode, you will discover how to start living consistently in your Zone of Genius!
Purpose of this Episode
You can live consistently in your Zone of Genius by practicing three daily habits (“shortcuts”).
Review of previous Big Leap episodes:
- Episode 096 — Defining the Upper Limit Problem and how it works
- Episode 097 — Hidden barriers that hold us back and how to dissolve them
- Episode 098 — How to spot Upper Limit Behavior in your daily life
- Episode 099 —Confronting Your Fear with Your Zone of Genius
- Episode 100 —How to Discover Your Zone of Genius
Tips Shared in this Episode
1) Zone of Genius Habit #1 — The Ultimate Success Mantra
- “I expand in abundance, success, and love every day as I inspire those around me to do the same… all for the glory of God.”
- NOTE: Kent adds “all for the glory of God” because of his personal faith and belief in Scripture.
- Use the mantra formally and informally
2) Zone of Genius Habit #2 — The Enlightened No
- Turn things down that do not fit into your Zone of Genius
- Speak with grace and truth
3) Zone of Genius Habit #3 — The Art of Recommitment
- Formally use the mantra daily
- When you hit a wobbly spot, seize the moment to make a recommitment by using the mantra informally
Links Mentioned in this Episode
– https://liveitforward.com/big-leap — for a content-rich PDF outline of all the Episodes in “The Big Leap” series.
– Affirm Yourself by Kent Julian
– The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
– Lead Your Life from Quiet is one of the choices Kent explains in the PDF resource entitled: “5 Empowering Choices You Can Make Every Day”
– PaidtoSpeakConference.com is now live! Visit today to find out more about the Killer Keynote Conference is August 21-22, 2018 and the Paid To Speak Conference is August 23-25, 2018.
Tweet It ForwardHow to start living in your Zone of Genius today! Click To Tweet Make the move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business! #LiveItForward #success Click To Tweet
Thank You for Listening
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I’d be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: bowie15 / 123RF Stock Photo