LIF 098 – The Big Leap #3 – How to Spot Upper Limit Behavior in Your Daily Life
The message of The Big Leap, by Gay Hendricks, ties into the DREAM-to-DO message Kent shares on this podcast. That’s why we have created this short series of podcast episodes to dive more deeply into the content of the book and to talk about how each of us can take “The Big Leap” in our lives, relationships, and careers.
We kicked off the Big Leap Series in Episode 096 by defining the Upper Limit Problem and how it works. In Episode 097, we examine the flawed foundation of the Upper Limit Problem. In this episode, Kent talks about how to spot and dissolve Upper Limit Behavior in our daily lives.
Purpose of this Episode
You can position yourself to take the Big Leap in your life and work by learning how to spot Upper Limit Behaviors in your daily life.
Tips Shared in this Episode
1) Review of past Big Leap episodes:
- Episode 096 — Defining the Upper Limit Problem and how it works
- Episode 097 — Hidden barriers that hold us back and how to dissolve them
2) How to spot Upper Limit Behavior in your daily life.
- Criticism and blame
- Getting sick or hurt
- Integrity breaches
- Comparing (not mentioned in the book)
- Finding Fault (not mentioned in the book)
3) Getting to wholeness — how to dissolve your Upper Limit Behavior on a daily basis
- Embrace an attitude of wonder and playfulness instead of guilt or blame
- Make a commitment to discovering and dissolving your Upper Limit Behaviors on an ongoing basis
- Make a list of your Upper Limit Behaviors
- Shift your attention when you notice Upper Limit Behavior
- Consciously make more room in your life for abundance, love, and success on an ongoing basis
Links Mentioned in this Episode
– The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
– PaidtoSpeakConference.com is now live! Visit today to find out more about the Killer Keynote Conference is August 21-22, 2018 and the Paid to Speak Conference is August 23-25, 2018.
Tweet It ForwardDiscover how to overcome your Upper Limit Behavior and take back control of your life so that positive energy flows freely through you. Click To Tweet Make the move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business! #LiveItForward #success Click To Tweet
Thank You for Listening
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I’d be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: Bolina / 123RF Stock Photo