LIF 097 – The Big Leap #2 – How to Dissolve the Upper Limit Problem
The message in The Big Leap, by Gay Hendricks, ties very well into the DREAM-to-DO message shared on this podcast. That’s why we are creating a short series of podcast episodes to dive more deeply into the content of the book and to talk about how each of us can take The Big Leap in our lives, relationships, and careers.
We kicked off The Big Leap Series in Episode 096 by defining the Upper Limit Problem and how it works. This week, we examine the flawed foundation of the Upper Limit Problem and talk about how we can start to dismantle it.
Purpose of this Episode
You must learn how to dismantle the hidden barriers that create the Upper Limit Problems if you want to take the Big Leap and move from DREAM to DO in your life, relationships, and career.
Tips Shared in this Episode
1) How fear and false belief in the four hidden barriers are holding you back
2) Hidden Barrier #1 — Feeling Fundamentally Flawed
- “I cannot expand to my full potential because something is fundamentally wrong with me.”
3) Hidden Barrier #2 — Disloyalty and Abandonment
- “I cannot expand to my full potential because it would cause me to be disloyal to my roots and leave behind people from my past.”
4) Hidden Barrier #3 — Believing that More Success Brings a Bigger Burden
- “I cannot expand to my full potential because I’d become an even bigger burden than I am now.”
5) Hidden Barrier #4 — The Crime of Outshining
- “I cannot expand to my full potential because it would cause me to outshine ______________ and make him or her look or feel bad.”
6) Key takeaways about the four hidden barriers
Links Mentioned in this Episode
– The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
– PaidtoSpeakConference.com is now live! Visit today to find out more about the Killer Keynote Conference is August 21-22, 2018 and the Paid To Speak Conference is August 23-25, 2018.
Tweet It ForwardIf you want to take The Big Leap, learn how to dismantle the hidden barriers that create the Upper Limit Problems. Click To Tweet Make the move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business! #LiveItForward #success Click To Tweet
Thank You for Listening
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I’d be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: leeavison / 123RF Stock Photo