LIF 096 – The Big Leap #1 – The Only Problem You Need to Solve
In Episode 088, I introduced you to The Big Leap, a book by Gay Hendricks that I read last year. I didn’t just read it, I devoured it. I read it cover-to-cover three times and listened to the audio version at least eight times. The reason I devoured this book is because it ties so well into the DREAM-to-DO message that this podcast and my work is all about.
During Episode 088, I mentioned how I was journaling my way through the book and that once I was finished, I would create a podcast series dedicated to explaining what I’ve learned about The Big Leap and how we can all apply it to our lives. This is the first episode of that series.
My heartfelt hope is that you will do more than just listen to this podcast series. I hope you will:
- Purchase the book, and devour it for yourself
- Listen to each of these episodes multiple times
- Wrestle with the ideas I share and journal your thoughts
- Take steps to take the Big Leap in your life, relationships, and career
Purpose of this Episode
Taking The Big Leap will help you move from DREAM to DO in your life, relationships, and career… and the first step to taking The Big Leap is defining what is holding you back—the Upper Limit Problem.
Tips Shared in this Episode
- What is the Upper Limit Problem?
- How the Upper Limit Problem works
- Important questions to ask yourself about the Upper Limit Problem
- How to dissolve the Upper Limit Problem
Links Mentioned in this Episode
– The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
– Killer Keynote Conference is August 21-22, 2018 and the Paid to Speak Conference is August 23-25, 2018. Both conferences will be held at the John C. Maxwell Leadership Center. Visit SpeakItForward.com to receive our first-alert emails with the opportunity to register early.
Tweet It ForwardThe Upper Limit Problem is the only problem you need to solve if you want to take The Big Leap in your life and work. Click To Tweet Make the move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business! #LiveItForward #success Click To Tweet
Thank You for Listening
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I’d be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: castaldostudio / 123RF Stock Photo