How to Motivate Yourself
Why are some people more successful than others? There are numerous reasons, but here’s one truth that is often a common denominator: Successful people are willing to do the things necessary to achieve success that others are not willing to do. Another way to say this is: Successful people are motivated enough to do the hard work that other people simply won’t do.
Getting motivated and then staying motivated isn’t as hard as you might think, but it does require a counterintuitive approach. In Episode 020 of The Live It Forward Show, Kent Julian shares 3 easy steps for how to motivate yourself. These are simple things you can do today to guarantee you find and keep your mojo!
Show Notes—How to Motivate Yourself in 3 Easy Steps
1. Welcome to the show.
2. Weekly Review.
- Spoke in New Hampshire last week.
- Speaking in North Carolina this week.
- Moving one of our daughters to college this week.
- Shout out to Chris Julian.
- Dates: November 11-12, 2016
- Location: John Maxwell Leadership Center, 2050 Sugarloaf Circle, Duluth, GA
- Special discount for Live It Forward podcast listeners—use discount code PODCAST at checkout to save an additional $100 off early-bird registration
4. How to Motivate Yourself in 3 Easy Steps.
- Step 1: DO NOT Try Harder—create space to find and foster your mojo.
- Step 2: DO Live It Forward—direction determines destiny.
- Step 3: DO Develop Live It Forward Habits—take control of your habits; take control of your life.
Tweet It ForwardDirection Determines Destiny. #LiveItForward Click To Tweet Create space to find and foster your mojo. #LiveItForward Click To Tweet Take control of your habits; take control of your life. #LiveItForward Click To Tweet Make the move from DREAM to DO. #LiveItForward Click To Tweet
Episode Links and Resource
- Article: Lead Your Life from Quiet
- Book: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Ask your question for a future episode — email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You for Listening
Thank you for listening to this episode of The Live It Forward Show. Do you have any feedback, questions, or ideas? Feel free to leave a note in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help with the ranking of the show, and I read every single one of them. Kindly leave an honest rating and review for The Live It Forward Show on iTunes.
Until next time, continue to move from DREAM to DO in your life and calling. #LiveItForward