- The reason reading great books is so important to your success
- How to start your own reading plan
- 12 great books Kent reads over and over again
Show Notes—Great Books
1. Welcome to the show.
2. Dinner with my children.
- Restaurant: Local Republic
- Burger: The Sink
- Burger: Patrick Swayze
3. Why I like one of my children more than the others.
4. Why reading great books is so important to your success.
5. Why reading great books was so important to my success.
6. 12 great books I read over and over again.
Tweet It ForwardSeeds of greatness have been planted within you—cultivate them! Click To Tweet Steps to starting your personal reading program... Step 1: Read. There you go; that's it. Click To Tweet Make the move from DREAM to DO. #LiveItForward Click To Tweet
Episode Links and Resource
Ask your question for a future episode — email email@example.com
12 Books Kent Julian Re-Reads Every Few Years:
- The Bible (He reads portions of the Bible every day)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller
- Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers
- David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
- Seeds of Greatness by Denis Waitley
- Love Does by Bob Goff
- What’s So Amazing About Grace by Phillip Yancey
- The Difference by Jean Chatzky
- The Brand Gap by Marty Neumeier
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing by Al Ries and Jack Trout
- Second Wind for the Second Half by Patrick Morley
Thank You for Listening
Thank you for listening to this episode of The Live It Forward Show. Do you have any feedback, questions, or ideas? Feel free to leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help with the ranking of the show, and I read every single one of them. So please leave an honest rating and review for The Live It Forward Show on iTunes.
Until next time, continue to move from DREAM to DO in your life and calling. And remember, I’m here to help! #LiveItForward