“The boss drives people; the leader coaches them. The boss depends on authority; the leader on good will. The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm. The boss says I; the leader says WE. The boss fixes the blame for the breakdown; the leader fixes the breakdown. The boss says GO; the leader says Lets GO!”
Boss vs Leader? A Human Development Question.
Are you a boss or a leader? Take the quiz to see if you have the traits of a good leader:
- Do you drive people or coach people?
- Do you depend on authority and position or influence and good will?
- Do you inspire fear or enthusiasm?
- Do you focus on you or the team?
- Do you blame or fix?
- Do you push others forward or lead them forward?
Question: Boss vs leader? Where do you fall and why?