How to Live the Life You Love
If you’re like most people, you want to create a life you love. Yet in order to live the life you love, you must figure out a way to make your work fit into the life you want to live instead of forcing your life to fit into work. But how do you do that?! For most people, it’s so much easier said than done.
In Episode 023 of The Live It Forward Show, Kent Julian shares 5 P’s to help you live the life you love and make your work fit into that life instead of trying to squeeze your life into your work. If you want to move from dreaming about your ideal life to actually living it, this is an episode you want to listen to over and over again!
Show Notes—Live the Life You Love
1. Welcome to the show.
2. Weekly review.
- Family update
- Speaking in CO and TN
- Mastermind group meeting in NM
3. Check out the podcast contest for a free pass to the Live It Forward ADVANCE Conference (November 11-12).
4. Early-bird registration for the Live It Forward ADVANCE Conference is now open!
- Dates: November 11-12, 2016
- Location: John C. Maxwell Leadership Center, 2050 Sugarloaf Circle, Duluth, GA
- Special discount for Live It Forward podcast listeners—use discount code PODCAST at checkout to save an additional $100 off early-bird registration
5. How to Live the Life You Love by making work fit into your life instead of forcing your life to fit into work.
- A common question: “How can I be a speaker and still invest well in my family?”
- 5 P’s to creating the life you love by making work fit into your life.
- #1 — Purpose.
- #2 — Prioritize.
- #3 — Pronounce Your Priorities.
- #4 — Plan Your Priorities.
- #5 — Proceed.
Tweet It ForwardGod first. Family second. Career third. #priorities #LiveItForward Click To Tweet The myth of work-life balance. #LiveItForward Click To Tweet Progress over perfection. #LiveItForward Click To Tweet Make the move from DREAM to DO. #LiveItForward Click To Tweet
Episode Links and Resource
- Join Kent Julian at the Live It Forward ADVANCE Conference
- Success.com article: Do You Live to Work or Work to Live? (After reading, please share on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Ask your question for a future episode — email email@example.com
Thank You for Listening
Thank you for listening to this episode of The Live It Forward Show. Do you have any feedback, questions, or ideas? Feel free to leave a note in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help with the ranking of the show, and I read every single one of them. Kindly leave an honest rating and review for The Live It Forward Show on iTunes.
Until next time, continue to move from DREAM to DO in your life and calling. #LiveItForward