Decision making. You face a multitude of decisions every day.
- Should you focus on a project or catch up on Facebook?
- What should you wear?
- To exercise or not to exercise?
- Wake up on time or hit the snooze button again?
- Should you change jobs?
- How can you best serve your community?
- How do you best equip your children to face today’s world?
Lots and lots of decision making to do. Some decisions are big. Others…puny. Yet, the mere volume of decisions you face each day can feel overwhelming. How often do you get stuck not knowing how to make a decision?
If you feel stuck in your decision making, here is a simple decision-making process that can help you make better decisions faster.